Registrations are now open.
For more information and to apply for the $100 Active kids voucher.
Click here to Apply - LINK to application with Service NSW
Step 2. Register
Register online at Rugby AU or register through the Rugby Xplorer app.
Click Here to Register online - LINK to Rugby XPlorer
Some More Detail
There are 2 options to register a player, either via the Rugby Xplorer App or at https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
A few things to know to make it easier to register:
- You will need to obtain your Active Kids $100 Rebate Voucher from Service NSW BEFORE you register. You will have the option to input the voucher number during the registration process and the discount will apply automatically to the registration fee.
- You will need to login with your email address previously used to register for the 2020 season or create a new account if not previously registered. It should recognise all your accounts with email address. If not, you can select ‘Create linked rugby account’ and either select the child to be linked to your account or create a new account.
- After you click on Register and select which child you are registering you will need to search for and select "Wests JRUFC" – It is important that you choose the correct club (there are many with Wests in the name) to prevent issues with registrations.
- Registration Type, select the following: Role: Player, Registration Type: XVS Juniors, Duration: Season
- You will be given the option to upload a photo. You can skip this step if you have any issues adding the photo or don’t have a suitable headshot and add the photo before the first round but note this is a requirement for the start of the season and for the kids to take the field.
- Select "No" when you are given the option to ‘Make my name private’ otherwise the player won’t appear on team sheets. This is an important step and will be necessary in order for the kids to take the field once competition starts.
- We are offering you the chance to also become a Member of Wests Ashfield club for $3 per years or $13 for 5 years. Wests Ashfield is a major sponsor of the club so please also support them by joining as a member when you register for Wests Juniors, member engagement is considered when WA is prioritising the allocation of sponsorship dollars and so the more Wests families that join the higher our engagement scores are for WA. For those that have not been to Wests Ashfield lately, there are some really great dining and entertainment options for families
- If you are registering more than one player you will need to click "Yes" on the "Would you like to register another player" popup that appears on the confirmation screen for the Family Discount to apply automatically to any additional children.
Fees / What You Get - Membership Fees
- Total Fee includes SJRU (Variable by age/competition) and Club Fee ($130 flat fee), and is as follows;
- Minis & Juniors:
- U5 – U7 - $160.25
- U8 – U9 - $190.25
- U10 – U12 - $201.25
- U13 – Open - $206.25
- Sizzling 7’s
- U9 – Opens - $230 (Upline fees are only paid once per year for those participating in 7’s and juniors)
- Less $100 Active Kids NSW Voucher where eligible
- Family Discount – 2nd child less $10, 3rd child less $20, 4th child less $30. You will need to register one player at a time, after first registration is completed please click on Register Additional Player.
- All registered players will receive Socks, Shorts, & 30th Anniversary Jersey.