The Active Kids Rebate Program is an initiative introduced by the NSW Government Office of Sport where parents are able to claim up to $100 per school child, per calendar year, as a voucher to reduce the cost of registration or membership fees for after-school, weekend and structured fitness or physical activities. Players are eligible and able to access their $100 voucher from the 31st of January 2018.
Below is a detailed summary of what you need to do if you or your child wish to play for WJRU this coming season.
While we can accept your registrations now, if you want to use the Active Kids Voucher you will need to wait until the 31st January to get this voucher. But to make it a little easier it might pay to register at Service NSW (https://www.service.nsw.gov.
This voucher can only be used once per child (K-12) per year but can be used for any sport or activity that is registered with NSW Active Kids.
If using the Active Kids Voucher it will be a 2 step registration process.
Step 1 - Active Kids Voucher
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.
- Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account.You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
Step 2 - Register at Rugby Link
- Scroll down to "Get Started"
- Login with either your rugbylink registered email address or ID
- Complete the appropriate registration details.
Please note there is an approx $3 processing fee.
Through the Rugby Link Portal (http://www.rugbylink.com.au/) you will be able to use your Active Kids voucher to reduce the cost of registration at the time of payment. IF YOU DO NOT ENTER YOUR VOUCHER AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, THERE IS NO RETROSPECTIVE USE OF VOUCHER.