Registrations are now open.
If you are interested in playing this season please register your son or daughter as soon as possible, as it allows us to plan for the season and get teams organised.
As with previous seasons we would like to continue to reward those that introduce, new players to the club.
So for existing members who introduce a new player that has not previously played with the club and they register to play, the club will give you a FREE club hoodie (valued at $50).
Please make sure you let us know via the registrar or your team manager!!!!
BEFORE registering please read ALL the information below
- Have your Active Kids Voucher with you (this cannot be applied after registration)
- Have an up-to-date photo of your child (head and shoulders only, NO caps/hats)
- Make sure you have linked all your children to your Rugby XPlorer profile
- If you have more than one child and would like the family discount to apply, you MUST register all children at the one time. This means having all Active Kids Vouchers and photos ready
- Finally, to register;
- Go to https://myaccount.rugby.
- Download the “Rugby XPlorer” App on your mobile device. Please ensure that you select the correct club “Wests JRUFC”
- Go to https://myaccount.rugby.
This season the club fee for all ages and formats will be an annual fee of $130. The club fee covers the cost of training and playing gear for each player, equipment, and operational costs associated with our club getting your children on the park each week. In addition to the club fee, you should expect to pay insurance, association, and competition management fees, which vary from age group to age group, according to the following table;
|Players Age(s)||Insurance*||NPL/NSWRU*||SJRU||Total||Rego Type|
|U6, U7||$7.00||$23.25||$ -||$30.25||XVs Juniors|
|U8, U9||$15.00||$40.25||$ -||$55.25||XVs Juniors|
|U10, U11, U12||$15.00||$40.25||$11.00||$66.25||XVs Juniors|
|U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, U18||$18.00||$40.25||$11.00||$69.25||XVs Juniors|
|Players Age(s)||Insurance*||NPL/NSWRU*||SJRU@||Total||Rego Type|
|U10#||$12.00||$40.25||$47.75||$100.00||7s Junior Girls|
|U11-U18||$12.00||$40.25||$47.75||$100.00||7s Junior Girls|
* Insurance and NPL/NSWRU paid only once per season. These up-line fees will be credited should a player register for another Season 2020 Competition over and above their Sizzling 7’s registration (such as Frosty 7’s or the Girls XV’s competition).
** SJRU fees for the Sizzling Comp is based on SJRU covering referees, first aid, venue hire, lighting if applicable and staff on hand to run the competition at centralised venues.
- EARLY BIRD: For those registering their children BEFORE Sunday 16th February, you will receive a 15% discount on your fees
- SIBLING: For 2nd Child ($10), 3rd Child ($20), Additional Children ($30 per child)
Parents/Guardians (Social Members):
New this season, each registered player MUST have at least one (1) associated registered non-playing (social/volunteer) member. This should be a parent OR guardian associated with that player. This is a constitutional requirement, and the registration process is easy and the same as registering your children only you should select “Social” or “Volunteer” when prompted for membership type.
The cost of this is FREE ($0) and we are currently working with our club sponsors at Canada Bay Club AND Wests Ashfield to provide each registered parent with FREE annual club membership and we are currently negotiating with each club to also pre-load points which can be redeemed at the club (on food, beverage, or entertainment). This is a way to support our sponsors and in effect, subject to approval, you will be receiving up to $25 of value for simply registering as a social member of the club. This will be a condition of your child playing in season 2020.
Some helpful tips:
Active Kids Vouchers - If your child is attending a primary or high school in NSW in 2020, you are eligible to receive an Active Kids Voucher (valued at $100). You MUST have the voucher before registering as it cannot be redeemed afterwards. Visit: https://www.service.
Player Profile - Please make your child's profile ‘public’. Select NO when you get to this section. This profile is used for the team sheet and the opposition manager must be able to view the names and photos.
Photos - Please upload an up-to-date photo at the time of registration. Please remember no hat or caps and the photo is to be head and shoulders only.
Sibling Discount - To obtain the Sibling discount, ALL siblings must be registered in one go. If you don't, the discount doesn’t apply. And remember that all the players need to be registered at the same club.